Let's get acquainted -
We tried Rooibos at the beginning of our trip to South Africa and Cape Town, and it quietly became indispensable for us. We drank Rooibos in South Africa, we have taken Rooibos to Russia, we suggest to try Rooibos to all who come here, believing that Rooibos -
Once we have visited the Cederberg Mountains -
It turns out that Rooibos contains no caffeine and tannin,unlike the usual tea and coffee, but contains a huge amount of antioxidants that prevent cancer development and aging, which puts it in an honourable first place among herbs. It has a whole bunch of useful properties -
In the world Rooibos earned its well-
Here in Cape Town, Rooibos -
Given it some thought, we have come to a conclusion, why not open a cosy little shop selling rooibos somewhere in Cape Town in the pass-
Apart from rooibos, we also offer South African biltong, dried meat -
And, of course, we sell a lot of local dried fruit, including mangoes, so loved by our compatriots from Russia.
The concept of our tea shop is simple:
1. A wide range of Rooibos tea and other goods based on rooibos from several of the best factories manufacturing -
2. For visitors we offer a free taste – and – tell about six kinds of Rooibos tea with the story of its beneficial properties, history and the main differences from other world similar beverages. The result is a fascinating mini-
3. We try to save our customers time, so we do not organize many traditional tea ceremonies. Our Rooibos, because of its natural features, is always fresh and ready for use. The visitors themselves choose what they want to try and how much -
4. For residents of Simon's Town and regular customers there arefriendly discounts and bonuses available, while everyone will find something new and interesting!
5. We work seven days a week, because in tourism there is no such thing as a weekend!
6. Our shop is easily accessible, close to free parking which includes spaces for large tourist buses, which is important for the drivers and the tour guides going to Simon’s Town.
7. There are special offers for tour guides, because no one better than a good a tour guide will interest people in the local attractions with fascinating explanations!
Welcome to "The BEST of South Africa" -
We look forward to see you making a pit stop at our shop, finding that something special and walking away with a purchase that has put a smile on your face!